Why infants always cry at night?
Babies who cry at night may not be simple for reasons such as hunger, overheating, or extreme cold, which may mask the risk of mental illness.
1. The reason why children cry night:
Children who cry nightly not only affect the health and development of children but also affect the health and psychology of other family members due to sleep at night, sleep deprivation leading to fatigue, anxiety which affects the work.
Babies cry often do not find a specific cause. However, there are two directions for parents to predict. The first is that children with some of the non-dangerous symptoms will be listed below.
Second, the child may have problems related to the nervous system.
2. Common causes for crying the night:
Some babies usually cry at night unless their parents hold them in their hand. It will make infants feel comfortable and peace in mind to sleep.
Moreover, babies are often getting congestion and feel uncomfortable. Parents should find out the reason to solve this problem and help their baby sleep well.
The teething causes itching and fever.
This case mainly involves the digestive system of the child. Babies with gastrointestinal disturbances cause bloating abdominal discomfort and irritability.
They are thirsty or hungry. For children under one year old often wake up at night. If you are breastfeeding or drinking water, you will continue to sleep.
Children are crying due to weather changes, due to vaccination causing pain or temporary temp.
Tips for newborn babies sleep well through the night:
1. Make sleeping habits for baby:
A study of 405 mothers of 7-36-month-olds indicated that children with healthy sleep habits were more likely to sleep, sleep deeper, and have fewer nights crying.
Parents often practice this routine for children from 6-8 weeks of age. Your baby’s habits can be made up of a variety of activities.
2. Offer to share bed with parents
Although not encouraged by the experts, the bed is still a way to help newborn sleep well effective. Remember, you have the right to decide how to let your baby sleep.
You can let your baby sleep in the same bed if it is safe and do not move sleeping place in the night. Once you have chosen to coax the baby to sleep in the bed, you have to let him sleep there.
If you want to sleep, you have to sleep in the cradle right from the beginning. If not, when waking baby will cry to return to the old place that parents encounter a lot of trouble it.
3. Let your baby sleep in bed:
Since the baby is 6 to 12 weeks old, parents just need to sing the lullaby for the baby, then put the child down the bed and let him go to sleep himself.
Do not wait until you are asleep on your hands; this will make it a habit for your baby to manage, parents will not need to comfort her baby if she wakes up in the middle of the night.
Some good tips to help your baby sleep well at night without crying:
• Let your baby play and breathe fresh air
• Fresh air is good for both you and your baby. Let your child play in a well-ventilated area by letting her go for a walk, sunbathing or laying a carpet near her window.
• Just like yourself, after a long run, when you are physically active, your baby will be more likely to sleep at night, especially when combined by mother and masseur.
• You may not need to worry about waking up and waking up a little, which helps your child to learn to reassure himself. But it is not a good idea to leave your baby screaming for a long time because your child needs you to sit down and comfort him.
• Do not let your baby cry alone
• The baby is not capable of adjusting emotions or is just in the learning phase of this skill. Of course, if the condition of night cry becomes severe, you should take the baby to the expert to check.
• Even mothers who choose to have a baby cry during nighttime sleep are still needed to be around to check if their baby is crying too much.
Here are some useful tricks that I want to share with all of you. I hope after reading this article, you will have enough experience to help your baby sleep well at night.
Thank you for reading my article. If you have any questions or opinion, feel free to share with me.
Emma is the founder of ShrewdMommy, where she and associates blog about pregnancy advice, parenting insights, tips for mommy. Those experiences will somehow help you in your search for questions about pregnancy and baby tips.