Boy Gets Unexplained Sores After Spending Time With Friends

Boy Gets Unexplained Sores After Spending Time With Friends For most children, the biggest danger at a birthday party is just a sore stomach from eating too much cake. One family found out the hard way that there are much more serious issues. When Brenda Sanderson's son started developing unexplained sores, she was shocked to…

Read more

34 Year Old Woman Dies Moments After Getting Butt Enlargement In New York

34 Year Old Woman Dies Moments After Getting Butt Enlargement In New York Kelly Mayhew has died at age 34 after receiving but enlargement injections in a New York basement from a doctor who did not have a license. She had to drive into this home in Queens with her mother from Suitland, Maryland. She…

Read more