Baby Almost Died After Shopping With His Mother

Baby Almost Died After Shopping With His Mother Many new mothers are very busy, so they take their babies shopping with them. However, there are a lot of strangers at supermarkets and malls, and sometimes they carry germs. One mother, Vivienne Wardrop, was shocked to learn just how easy it was for her baby to…

Read more

Girl’s Fatal Poisoning After Taking Vitamin C

Girl's Fatal Poisoning After Taking Vitamin C A story about a young Macau girl's death made headlines. For unknown reasons, she began hemorrhaging from seven holes. By the time the night ended, she died. An extensive autopsy uncovered that the fatality occurred as a result of accidental arsenic fatal poisoning. Innocent Foods Led to Deadly…

Read more