This Old Tibetan Remedy Prevents Tumor And Prolongs Life
The world has slowly been shifting from using modern medicine to using traditional medicine. In point of fact, many people believe that traditional medicine works better than modern medicine. There are many different forms of traditional medicines and practices that exist in the world today. We have Chinese medicine, yoga, Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Naturopathy among others. All these forms of medicine can be traced to the different doctrines that exist in various parts of the world. In this article, we will be looking at the Tibetan medicine and its impact on human life.
This form of medicine can be traced back to the ancient and indigenous culture of the people of Tibet. It is said that the medicine incorporates the philosophy, healing and science practices that work harmoniously to ensure that both body and mind are healthy. This system of medicine is practiced in different parts of the world such as Nepal, China, Ladakh, India, Russia, Europe and North America. Its popularity can be attributed to the medicines unique heritage and its soul-centered qualities.
So how do you prepare the remedy? Well, it is quite a straightforward process.
The ingredients required include:
a) 10.5 oz / 300 gr of garlic
b) 2.2 lbs / 1 kg of lemons with peels (ensure that they are finely grated).
c) 50 oz / 1.5 l of water
The first thing you will do when preparing the remedy is to boil the 50 oz (1.5 l of water). When it has completely boiled, reduce the heating temperature and add the garlic and lemons. You can add lemon juice if you have some. After this is done, cover the pot and let the mixture simmer for about 15 minutes. Let the mixture cool down then put it in a jar.
There is a rigorous process to be followed when consuming this mixture, and it is important that these steps are followed. You should consume the daily indicated amount not less than 20 minutes before your meals, and you should make sure that you drink plenty of water. It is paramount that you get an eyedropper so that you can measure your portions correctly. Below is the procedure on how to consume the mix:
• Day 1: 1 drop before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch, 3 drops before dinner
• Day 2: 4 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch, 3 drops before dinner
• Day 3: 7 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch, 9 drops before dinner
• Day 4: 10 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch, 12 drops before dinner
• Day 5: 13 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch, 15 drops before dinner
• Day 6: 15 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch, 13 drops before dinner
• Day 7: 12 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch, 10 drops before dinner
• Day 8: 9 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch, 7 drops before dinner
• Day 9: 6 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch, 4 drops before dinner
• Day 10: 3 drops before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch, 1 drop before dinner
This remedy has a number of health benefits. It is known to cure gastritis, arthritis, rheumatism, hemorrhoids, arteriosclerosis, osteoarthritis, sinusitis, ischemia among other types of illnesses. The treatment also helps to reduce the spread of tumors. In cancer patients, it helps reduce inflammation and also helps in cleansing the necrotic tissues.
Tibetan medicine has numerous health benefits. It can be used to prevent very many illnesses as well as their effects. In addition, it prevents the occurrence of these diseases. More attention needs to be directed towards this form of medicine so that it could get the recognition and support it requires.