The Shape of Your Nose is not a Coincidence and Says a lot About You!
Did you know that your nose reflects your personality? The shape of your schnoz speaks volumes. Whether hooked, upturned, or snub, your sniffer says a lot about you. Find your identity among the types below. The shape of your nose is created by connective tissue and bones. The position of these structures is what makes your nose unique. In 2013, the results of a nose study were published in the Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. The lead researcher examined over 1,700 photos of people and works of art. His findings revealed 14 different nose types. The most common are large, small, long, short, Greek, Roman, hooked, upturned, Nubian, and snub.Scientists have analyzed nose measurements and shapes. They’ve found correlations with:
- emotional stability
Take a look in the mirror and size up your nose. Then look for your type below. Each summary will give you social insight. You’ll begin looking at faces more intently. Reading noses can guide your personal interactions.
To nail down your nose type, let’s begin by identifying its landmarks. The visible aspect of your nose has four parts:
- nostrils – two openings at the end of your nose
- septum – bony wall between your nostrils
- cartilage – flexible tissue at the end of your septum
- bridge – saddle-shaped section, between your eyes
Nasal features reflect personality traits. Here are some revealing relationships:
MORE: Which Tongue Are You?
nose tip = relationship with money
- A person with a large tip is a financial planner. If the tip is small or pointed, they don’t have much interest in money. An upward tip indicates a carefree attitude. A downward tip shows the person handles money wisely.
nose cleft = commitment
- Ladies, beware the nose cleft! A fissure in the nose is a red flag. It signals difficulty with commitment. The crevice can be on the sides of the tip or straight down the middle.
nostril width = spending habits
- Large nostrils are a tip-off to a generous spender. Small nostrils warn of a tightwad.
nostril handles = family connections
- The handles are the fleshy cartilage surrounding the nostrils. Thick handles speak of close-knit ties. Thin handles announce social indifference.
Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of nose shapes.
- These 2 Men Ate Chipotle for 107 Days in a Row! Look at Their Different Results!
- This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer