How to Lose weight without starvation: Lie Only 3X A Day for 5 Minutes, But in This Way!
Believe it or not, it may be possible to lose weight without dieting, pills, or expensive gym equipment. The technique, first described in a popular Japanese book, only requires a towel and few minutes of your time. The method was created by Dr. Fukujuji, a noted specialist in disorders of the pelvis. Dr. Fukujuji discovered that the primary cause of belly fat was a displacement of the pelvic and subcostal bones.
How Does the Exercise Work?
The theory is that by lying on a rolled up towel for five minutes, three times a day, you correct the alignment of the spine and pelvis. This allows you to lose weight, improve posture, and relieve back pain. Dr. Fukujuji’s studies also show that by repositioning the towel under the bust or ribs you can lift your breasts and get a more defined waist.
Step by Step Instructions:
• Roll up a towel. Make sure you secure the towel with some string or a piece of tape so that it won’t unroll. The roll should be slightly wider than the width of your back.
• Lie down on your back on a firm, flat surface, such as the floor. Place the rolled up towel under your back at about the level of your belly button.
• Spread your legs about shoulder width apart. Turn your feet inward so that the great toe of each foot is touching.
• Stretch your arms over your head with the palms facing down. Link your pinky fingers together.
• Maintain the position for five minutes.
• When you finish, make sure to get up slowly. You should start by first rolling to your side and then transitioning to a sitting position. You should then stand up slowly from the sitting position.
You will achieve the best results if you repeat this exercise three times a day. The position will not seem natural or comfortable at first; however, it should become more tolerable with time. If you are unable to hold the position for the full five minutes, start by doing the exercise as long as you are able and gradually increase the time to the full five minutes.
This technique does not promise overnight results; however, most patients show a steady decrease in belly fat if they perform the exercise daily. You should consult your doctor before beginning this exercise regimen, especially if you suffer from chronic back or hip problems.