People Who Sleep Naked Are Healthier, Happier And Get Busy More Often!
Sleeping is one of the important routines we do every night. After a long day of physical activity, it is very important to have a good night sleep when your body de-stress itself and get ready for next day’s routine. Good seven-hour sleep during the night will help maintain energy and maintain the smooth functioning of the immune system. Sleeplessness or getting very little sleep has become a serious problem in all the countries around the globe. As they say “A good night sleep makes a good day ahead”. We feel calmer, peaceful, confident, less anxious and more productive at work when we sleep well.
Your body temperature decline, as you sleep deeply. Wearing pajamas could disrupt this natural drop in temperature hence disrupt your body’s sleep cycle. Sleeping in cooler temperatures has been proved to reduce blood sugar levels preventing type 2 diabetes and improving our metabolism. There are a lot of reasons to consider the habit of sleeping naked.
1. You will have a better night sleep. Body temperature affects sleep. There is no better way to cool down your body than stripping down to the bare skin. Sleeping naked improves your happiness and quality of sleep.
2. You will have better skin. Skin loves to breath. Cooler temperatures help in skin health.
3. Sleeping naked will de-stress your body and help reduce Cortisol, a stress hormone. It also helps in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol and reduce PMS symptoms. Being too warm can disrupt the release of melatonin and anti-aging hormones into your body.
4. You will repair your body. Sleeping in clothes blocks the release of HGH, the growth hormone. This hormone is responsible for repairing the body by stimulating all the vital organs during the night. It also lowers the risk of diabetes and strokes. Sleeping naked also stimulates the immune system.
5. You will regulate your hormones. Sleeping naked help to lower the cortisol levels which can also manage your metabolism and growth hormone levels.
6. You will feel happier. If you are not sleeping alone, enjoying skin contact with your partner on a constant basis increases the release of Oxytocin, “a feel-good hormone” which boosts your mood, reduces stress levels, lowers the risk of depression and make you happier overall. Studies show that couple who sleep naked together are happier in their relationships. According to Dr.Landa, “sleeping naked encourages intimacy and intimate relationships are happier relationships”.
7. Sleeping naked helps women maintain vaginal health. The temperatures down there are high and humid which makes it a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. Sleeping naked aerates the genitals preventing yeast, bacterial and fungal infections and also prevents nasty odor down there.
8. It also helps to reduce intestinal inflammation.
Researchers proved that lowering the thermostats contributed to a number health benefits. Sleeping naked is becoming new normal due to the awareness of its health benefits. You will wake up healthier and also stay healthier longer sleeping in nude.
Title, I would give to this content is “Sleeping Naked to Wake up Beautiful Both Inside Out”.
More about how to use HGH can be found here: https://www.hgh.biz/how-to-use-hgh/